Monday, July 30, 2012

TAG!: Would You Rather...?

Hey! It's Sydney. Soooo.... I guess I technically wasn't tagged for this but Kayla from Ramblings of a Book Junkie tagged " EVERYONE!!" and I would consider myself part of everyone. So here it is:



Le Rules:
~Intros!-Tell us about yourself and your blog.
~Answer the 6 questions in anyway you want
~Tag 6 bloggers (or however many people you want to tag)
~Tell them they have been tagged and link back to your post
~Put the Would You Rather...? picture to your post


Le Intro:
Well, hi there! My name is Sydney. I started this blog not to long ago *cough* about a week ago *cough*, soooo it is fairly sparse . But I am working on that. I decided to make a blog because I have been following a few blogs for a while and decided it was high time I make my own. So this is it and I hope you like it!

Le Questions:
Reading: Would you rather read a classic book or a dictionary?
~ Definitely a classic book. Not all of them are bad and to be frank who would want to read a dictionary.
Getting: Would you rather receive a $50 gift card to a book shop or a library card?
~Library Card. You can get more books more often and I usually don't re-read books anyways.
Shopping: Would you rather look at books at a bookstore or a library?
~Bookstore. I love the look of a brand-new book and sometimes libraries cover part of the summary on the back of the book with labels... and that really bothers me.
Sleeping: Would you rather stay up and see what happens in the book (and it's a part where it's a must) or go to sleep?
~ Stay up. I stay up until very early in the morning (even on school days) just to finish a book.
Writing: Would you rather write on a laptop/computer or in a notebook/paper?
~Laptop! I am not exactly a fan of writing. (i.e. essays are my kryptonite) But that makes me appreciate great writing even more.
Eating: Would you rather eat while you read or keep glancing at the bag of food while you read.
~Keep Glancing. I can't focus on reading if I am also eating. So, if it gets to the point where my stomach is protesting the lack of food I will put the book down for a bit, but then pick it right back up when I am done eating.

Le Tags:
Wellllll....since I am kinda new to this, I don't really know that many people so I just tag anyone who has read through to here. Thanks!~

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just tagged you on my blog. It would be awesome if you check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.