Thursday, September 6, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award!

Hey! I've received the Beautiful Blogger Award from the wonderful Grace Ma. Her posts are always interesting, very well written, and just fun to read. Make sure to check her out: The Humble Watermelon


Rules:
1. Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. Don't forget to visit her blog!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.

So 7 (more) things about me: But seriously, this is getting kind of hard....i'm not that interesting of a person:
1. I have two older brothers......no sisters, and no girl cousins.......but a lot of guy cousins.
2. I can see perfectly in my left eye, but I am near-sighted in my right eye.
3. I'm in 9th grade. 
4.I am in accelerated 10th grade math.........
5. I am half white and half Indian, but people often mistake me for being Hispanic. 
6.I hate it when people touch my hair.
7.I can't stand awkward conversations

The blogs I nominate:

4 comments:

  1. I'm exactly like you on #2 #6 and #7!!! Anyways, congrats on the award!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your interesting in the blogging hemisphere, Sydney, that counts! :) I don't hate it when people touch my hair but when people pet my head, it's like their giving pity on me. If it's in a good way, like comfort, then it's sorta better. :P

    Congrats on getting the award! :) I will do this sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks! I just hate it when people touch my hair in general, even if they are trying to be comforting, it just freaks me out.~

      Delete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.