Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Quote Unquote: City of Glass

Quote Unquote is a series of posts of my favorite quotes from certain books. I know my first "Quote Unquote" post was on The City of Bones, (If you didn't see that one just click here.) but this series has many great quotes, so I had to make another post.

In no particular order:

~ “Have you tried talking to her?"
 "No. We've been punching her in the face repeatedly. What? You don't think that will work?”

~“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”

~“Malachi scowled. "I don't remember the Clave inviting you into the Glass City, Magnus Bane."
"They didn't," Magnus said. "Your wards are down."
"Really?" the Consul's voice dripped sarcasm. "I hadn't noticed."
Magnus looked concerned. "That's terrible. Someone should have told you." He glanced at Luke. "Tell him the wards are down.”

~“Is this the part where you say if I hurt her, you'll kill me?"
"No" Simon said, "If you hurt Clary she's quite capable of killing you herself. Possibly with a variety of weapons.”

~“Waiting for a special occasion to kill me? Christmas is coming.”


What is your favorite quote from City of Glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.