Monday, November 26, 2012

Review: The Truth About Forever

The Truth About Forever
Sarah Dessen
(Summary from Goodreads.com)

a long, hot summer...

That's what Macy has to look forward to while her boyfriend, Jason, is away at Brain Camp. Days will be spent at a boring job in the library, evenings will be filled with vocabulary drills for the SATs, and spare time will be passed with her mother, the two of them sharing a silent grief at the traumatic loss of Macy's father.

But sometimes unexpected things can happen—things such as the catering job at Wish, with its fun-loving, chaotic crew. Or her sister's project of renovating the neglected beach house, awakening long-buried memories. Things such as meeting Wes, a boy with a past, a taste for Truth-telling, and an amazing artistic talent, the kind of boy who could turn any girl's world upside down. As Macy ventures out of her shell, she begins to wonder, Is it really better to be safe than sorry?


Rating: 5/5

What I Loved:
~Sarah Dessen is a great author, so this book was written very nicely
~Wes, he is cute, funny, understanding, and he makes his own mistakes, but that's what makes him so likable.
~Macy and Wes' game of Truth and thier realtionship
~The perfectly imperfect catering crew

Have you read this book? If so, what did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I read this one last year. It was my first Sarah Dessen and I am certainly a fan of hers now! This is my favorite of all her books. And yes, Wes is very cute! The Truth game was great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.