Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Inventions, Hosts, and Shadows

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week!


Dreamless
Josephine Angelini



Gone
Lisa McMann

Looking for Alaska
John Green

Shadow and Bone
Leigh Bardugo

The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend
Kody Keplinger

The Host
Stephenie Meyer

The Invention of Hugo Cabret
Brian Selznick

Unraveling
Elizabeth Norris

Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I've read The Invention of Hugo Cabret and I loved the story line. If you have seen the movie there is some elements that are similar and some different, but the movie and the book are both wonderful. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.