Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Secret Assignments, Frostbite, and Silence

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week!


Black Water
D. J. MacHale

Frostbite
Richelle Mead



Goddess Interrupted
Aimee Carter

Silence
Becca Fitzpatrick

The Last Echo
Kimberly Derting

The Year of Secret Assignments
Jaclyn Moriarty

Until I Die
Amy Plum

Wicked Business
Janet Evanovich

Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think?

1 comment:

  1. You got Secret Assignments! I hope you like the book very much! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.