Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: Dragons, Circuses, and Love at First Sight

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week!

How I Live Now
Meg Rosoff

Something Strange and Deadly
Susan Dennard


Seraphina
Rachel Hartman

The Alchemyst
Micheal Scott

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Jennifer E. Smith

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Michelle Hodkin

Unwind
Neal Shusterman

The Night Circus
Eric Morgenstern

White Cat
Holly Black

Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. You've got The Night Circus! I absolutely loved that book and I hope you do to! It's kinda slow and if you are looking for action then it isn't in that book, but if you want something magical, I would say, pick it up...RIGHT AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice book haul! I have The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer on my TBR list, I can't wait to read it! Looks like you got a few I don't know so I will have to look them up to see what their about. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.