Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review: Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane
Andrea Cremer
Nightshade #2

Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer–one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack–and the man–she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.(Summary from Goodreads)

Rating: 4/5

What I Liked:
~ This was a great second book to the series. It fills in a lot of the things that left me confused in the first book. Including which guy I liked best. At the end of the first book I couldn't decide if she had made the right decision, but this book made it very clear to me that she had. Though, the third book could change that. Who knows? You also learn what happened to the people who were left behind. It was heartbreaking to learn what they went through, and some of the decision they made. Altogether this was an amazing addition to the Nightshade series.

What I Didn't Like:
~ Although this book kept me on the edge of my seat, there were times I found myself skimming over parts that were a little slow.

Cover:
~ This cover is nice, but I kind of wish they would have continued the first cover style.

In All:
~ This was a really interesting book that kept you on the edge of your seat.

Have you read this book? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.