Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: Vampires, Lullabies, and Erasing Time

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week! 

Bought (Used):

 ~Wicked Lovely- Melissa Marr: Paperback, on my TBR list
~Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead: Paperback, I loved this book and wanted a copy of my own
~Evermore- Alyson Noel: Paperback, on my TBR list
~This Lullaby- Sarah Dessen: Paperback, I love her books and wanted to try another one
~Wake- Lisa McMann: Hardback, This was a good book
~Shiver- Maggie Steifvater: Hardback, I loved this book and wanted to get the series in hardback


Won:

~Erasing Time- C. J. Hill: I won this book on a Goodreads giveaway and the author also sent me two bookmarks. She even signed the book!


Have you read any of these?  What did you think?

10 comments:

  1. You got so many awesome books this week! I hope you enjoy them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping used bookstores! You found some awesome books, hope you enjoy them all.

    The Book Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sarah Dessen, am dying to read Wake, and am now really interested in reading Erasing Time. Thanks for bringing that one to my attention.

    Here's my book haul.

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! Vampire Academy is incredible - so I can see why you'd want your own copy. And then This Lullaby is a really good one of Sarah Dessen's!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Vampire Academy is amazing, I only read it last summer and now I'm on Bloodlines :D

    Happy reading!
    My books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am almost done with the Vampire Academy series, and once I am done I can't wait to read Bloodlines!

      Delete
  6. The Vampire Academy series is brilliant! One of the best maybe even the top Vampire series out there right now. I'm sure you will love it! Happy REading!

    My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, It is one of the better vampire series out there!

      Delete
  7. Great book load! I just finished Evermore and the Immortals series. It got alot of hate on goodreads, but I actually enjoyed reading them. I love Vampire Academy and I really want to read the Wicked Lovely series.

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros
    (New Follower)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.