Monday, February 4, 2013

Update: February 2013


Hey guys! I just wanted to share a few updates on the blog with you.

~First I have a new header! The generic header was annoying me. It took a little while to figure out how to make a header but I figured it out, Gahh I love it!

~I have also have a button now!! Feel free to grab it if you want...and if you do be sure to let me know! Its on the side bar --->

~ You can now also follow my blog by email! Also on the side bar ---->

~You can search for something either by the search bar or by labels.

~I will start posting updates on twitter. You can find the link under the contact me tab.

So, that's it for now. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. The header is so adorable! >____< Did you hand make them both before taking a photo and then editing around? If not, it's still adorable and I love all the pictures contained in it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! My friend drew the little pictures and I just put them together and took a picture of it all. :)

      Delete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.