Saturday, April 20, 2013

Random Reads #2: April 2013

Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by I’m Loving Books. This is a meme where you randomly select a book off of your TBR shelf and read it within the month. It’s a fun idea to get you reading things that have been lying around for a while. I ran across this meme and thought is was a great idea. I have a lot of books on my TBR pile and often have a heard time deciding what to read next, and a lot of the time books get forgotten about. I am using my "books-i-own-and-have-not-read-yet" shelf instead of my whole TBR list, so that I can get through some of the books that have been sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

I used random.org to generate a number and then I choose the book that corresponded to that number on my good reads TBR list.



#20 on the list is Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.