Friday, May 31, 2013

Monthly Recap: May 2013

This was a pretty slow month for reading. I was doing pretty good at the start, but slowed down near the end because of finals. But I am now done with school and ready to blog all summer long.

Books Read:
  1. Monsters of Men- Patrick Ness
  2. My Life Next Door- Huntley Fitzpatrick
  3. Sweet Venom- Tera Lynn Childs
  4. Rebel Heart- Moira Young
  5. Dead Silence- Kimberly Derting
  6. The Alchemyst- Michael Scott
Books Reviewed:
  1. Unravel Me- Tahereh Mafi
Most Viewed Post:Back Before Dark: Author Interview & Giveaway
Least Viewed Post:Waiting on Wednesday: Gameboard of the Gods

Quote of the Month:
"Tomorrow will be better."  "But what if it's not?" I asked. "Then you say it again tomorrow. Becasue it might be.You never know, right? At some point tomorrow will be better." - Morgan Matson, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour


Picture of the Month:
From my recent trip to Central Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.