Sunday, May 26, 2013

Review: Unravel Me

Unravel Me
Shatter Me #2
Tahereh Mafi

tick
tick
tick
tick
tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.


Rating: 5/5

My Thoughts:
Juliet is now at Omega Point. There she is attempting to get a reign on her powers. In the beginning she is so isolated, it could almost be considered boring. Almost. But eventually enough is enough. She is told, in no uncertain terms, that everyone has there problems and that she needs to suck it up and stop mopping around. That little piece of advice came from one of my favorite secondary characters ever, Kenji. You see a lot more of Kenji in this book and you see how much he is respected by everyone at Omega Point. Another thing you see a lot of in this book is Warner. After the first book I was leaning towards Adam, but now I am definitely all for Warner. Overall, This was an amazing second book to this seires.

2 comments:

  1. This book had most of us switching to Warner's side! I love Kenji too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having such a hard time starting this book. It's taken me days just to get through chapter 3. I read a few pages then have to stop. I don't like where she's going with Adam. The first conversation him and Juliette have seems so out of character for him. He's already changed too much. Help me ladies, should I continue to read this series or is it just going to cause me future heartbreak? I am still upset about how the Delirium series ended. I don't want this to be another Delirium ending. This girl needs an epilogue.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.