Monday, June 24, 2013

Series I Have Completed

So recently I have been obsessing about finishing series I have started. I don't know why this has come to bother me so much lately. I just put 14 books on hold at the library in an attempt to finish as many as I could. But first I want to have a tally of all the series I have completed before I start this little project of mine.

Total Completed Series: 18

The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Wolves of Mercy Falls

Matched Trilogy
Delirium Trilogy

Maze Runner Trilogy
Trylle Trilogy

The Body Finder Series
Percy Jackson and the Olympians

The Iron Fey
Hush, Hush Series

The Infernal Devices
Dream Catcher

Hex Hall Trilogy
Revenants 

Vampire Academy
Nightshade Trilogy

Chaos Walking
The Chemical Garden

4 comments:

  1. I actually think it's a great idea that you're trying to finish off your series- that's something I've been seriously bad about doing! It's just that I read a lot of debut authors, so I have to wait for their books to be released before I can even finish a series. But you've read some really great series, especially the Chaos Walking series!! I feel like that one is so underrated, even though it's gorgeous. Hex Hall and PJO were great ones as well. <3

    Good luck in this little challenge of yours!!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finished The Hunger Games, Matched, Chemical Garden, Maze Runner, VA, Nightshade, Hex Hall, Hush Hush, Percy Jackson, and the Iron Fey. All I enjoyed and I've started the majority of the rest :) Great post!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the feeling of finishing a series, especially if it's one that's lasted a few years. Off the top of my head I've finished- Matched, Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Harry Potter, Anne of Green Gables (I think), His Dark Materials, Moving Castle, Inkworld, A series of Unfortunate Events. It gives a really nice sense of acomplishment, finishing something like that. (:
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so much more determined than I am! This is what i do: Read the first book, first book doesn't impress, doesn't read the rest of the series. Which isn't a very good solution because some of them they get better! Seeing some of those books remind of those unfinished series I will never complete. XD But I see the Chaos Walking trilogy and it reminds me I still need to get that book somewhere.

    I hope you continue to finish more series and that they are satisfying to the end. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.