Thursday, August 8, 2013

Favorites: Cute Books

These are book that I love that don't have too much to think about in them. They are just cute, quick, fun reads.

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
This is my favorite book that the two of them wrote together. Dash and Lily running around the city and having awesome adventures.

Let it Snow
John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle
This is an adorable combination of three stories that are all connected. This is the perfect wintertime read. Too bad it's not winter...

Loser/Queen
Jodi Lynn Anderson
I mean come on, even the cover is adorable!

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys
Kate Brian
I have probably read this book more that twelve times.

The Trouble with Flirting
Claire LaZebnik
This one is full of cute and flirty lines that keep you reading. 

Perfect You
Elizabeth Scott
This is my current favorite cutesy read. When ever i'm in a slump and just need a cute romance-y book, this is my go-to.

What is you favorite cute and fun read?

5 comments:

  1. You have the best list. Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- cute and fun is what you need to read sometimes.
    Great list!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love cute books inbetween heavier books, just for the reason you said: they are exactly what you need and take your mind off of everything. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares was SUPER adorable. I've been meaning to read Let it Snow for such a long time, but I'm planning to save that for wintertime, haha. It's slowly approaching! Also, Perfect You sounds so adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cute, easy reads. They are so fun! I sadly haven't read any of these except Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys so I will for sure be looking some of these up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these but I've heard loads of good things about them. I think I might check out Dash and Lily's and Let It Snow this Christmas season as a themed read :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.