Saturday, September 14, 2013

Book World Update: 9/14/13

So I decided to do a feature on my blog with a couple new book related things I find each week. They may not be brand new but they are new to me.

This week:

  • Read the first three chapters of Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi. This it the third and final book in the Under the Never Sky Trilogy.
  • The first of four Divergent short stories in Four's POV has been released. Get The Transfer here.
  • If you didn't know, The Fault in Our Stars is being made into a movie. Author John Green recently vlogged from the set.
  • The first two quotes from Allegiant have been released. Allegiant is the third and final book in the Divergent series. I cannot wait!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.