Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten: Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish.

These are the books I am most excited about that are being released this fall! I am too lazy to put them in any kind of order. Most of these are either books in a series I have started or new books from authors I love.

3:95 - Gretchen McNeil
September 17, 2013

Champion - Marie Lu
November 5, 2013

The Eye of Minds - James Dashner
October 8, 2013

More Than This - Patrick Ness
September 10, 2013

Pawn - Aimee Carter
November 26, 2013

Perfect Ruin - Lauren DeStefano
October 1, 2013

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black
September 3, 2013

The Iron Traitor - Julie Kagawa
October 29, 2013

Vicious - V. E. Schwab
September 23, 2013

Allegiant- Veronica Roth
October 22, 2013

What books are on your fall TBR?

4 comments:

  1. Such a great list! I can't wait for 'Allegiant' and I've also got 'Pawn', 'Perfect Ruin' and 'the Iron Traitor' on my to read list. I keep seeing '3.59' and 'More Than This' around so I might have to see what they're all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic list Sydney! Champion and Allegiant are both on my lists but I want to read a lot of what you've listed, especially More Than This.

    Here's my Top Ten Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh Champion! I loved Vicious and Coldest Girl! I hope you do, too! I know Coldest Girl has been a hit or miss among my friends. I'm actually reading Perfect Ruin now and so far it has great potential. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got 3:59 in the mail! Can't wait to read more of Gretchen McNeil! And Pawn looks so good :D

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.